Kendra is willing to speak to parents, educators, students, at community groups and conferences.
Sample Topics for Presentations
- Media Literacy and its Critical Need for Education in Youth
- Social Media and its Power to Create Movements, Revolutions and Create Communities
- Eating Disorders, Body Image and Size Acceptance
- Mental Health Activism: Twitter, Facebook, Social Media Chats
- Personal Empowerment, Acceptance and Self Love
- From Recovery to Life: Finding and Using Your Authentic Voice
- The Power of Coaching and Mentorship in Recovery
- Being the Change: How to Create Changes in Your Community
All presentations are research based, as well as based on personal life experience which is easy to connect with a diverse range of audience members. Presentations can be customized to the client’s need.
How to Schedule
If you are interested in booking a speaking engagement, please contact Kendra or call directly at VoiceinRecovery@gmail.com or call (617) 834-5520.